Tuesday 6 July 2010

My Thousand Hills Blog

A fellow co worker's daughter Danika is in Rwanda for the summer helping the people there.
Weekly she posts about her experiences .
It is a fascinating look into the people and life there from a young persons point of view. She is taking wonderful pictures and the stories she tells mesmerising. If you want a peek into the people of this beautiful country here is the link.
mythousand hills or @ http://mythousandhills.wordpress.com/
I suggest you read from the beginning when this young 19 year old leaves Canada on her first ever airplane ride.Danika has a real knack of bringing her experiences to life.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Can't open "My Thousand Hills". It may be my computer....will try again later.

Rosemary said...

Thanks for the info Patsi. It is fixed now. I seem to be having issues with Blogger lately... must be the heat we are having . LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the link to Danika's blog from Rwanda.....she expresses her faith so eloquently...I had tears in my eyes.
I will share her blog with a favourite cousin....
Brenda in Kit

Pat said...

Got to visit her blog...very enlightening !
A world so different from ours with innocent eyes.