Thursday 5 March 2009

Crochet Key Lime Pie Dishcloth


I confess I bought this yarn in great part because of the name.
Key Lime Pie, one of my favourite desserts when vacationing in the warm sunny south.
Can you tell I am yearning for spring weather after this long cold winter?
I am also relearning my crochet skills. It has been a long time since I have crocheted. You may know I love knitted dishcloths they last so much longer than store bought cloths.
Thought I would share , this pattern is from Bernat, one of their free ones.
Quick and easy!
Dishcloth:
Number 5 mm crochet hook
2 balls of Bernat Handicrafter Cotton
With yarn chain 37 .
1st row: RS 1 sc in each ch to end of ch . 36 sc. Turn
2nd row: Ch 1, 1 sc in each sc to end of row . Turn
Rep. last row till all yarn used or cloth is as big as you prefer.

3 comments:

Victoria Williams said...

Crocheting is a big mystery to me but I also love the color (and name) of your yarn.

Anonymous said...

I just love crocheted dishcloths. I agree that they do last longer than normal ones. They also scrub better. Thanks for the pattern! :-)
Lovely colors too!

Rosanne said...

This is very pretty, I'll have to try it out. I'm almost done my scarf!