Tuesday 13 January 2009

The Spreader of Love Award

This blog has been awarded The Spreader of Love Award created by The Love Blog
I was awarded the Spreader of Love Award by Rosanne( thanks Rosanne)

I am passing it on to 4 of my favorite blogs.

To Cher at Bad Kitty Blog
She is a writer and as she says a general smart ass that never fails to make me smile.
Cher is thought provoking as well.

To Lythrum at Goblins in my Garden
Lythrum posts great garden photos, shares her daily gardening and life stories in Alabama.

To Crafty at Crafty Gardener
her blog is filled with wonderful craft projects, fabulous pictures of the garden, birds, locale and a mystery Monday this invariably stumps me.

Last but certainly not least
To Hendria at Canadian Baker Too Hendria posts the most mouthwatering recipes, everything from jams, main course entrees and baking . Everything I have tried is yummy!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Rosemary,

Congratulations on the award. You are very deserving.

Keep warm. I've heard there is a deep freeze heading our way.

Blessings,
Mary

Lythrum said...

Woot! Thanks so much Rosemary. :)

Jannett said...

wow...that is so nice of you. Thank you so much. You are a sweetheart. :)