Sunday 22 June 2008

Cucumber yogourt dill salad


I found this great recipe at Kayln's Kitchen Kalyn has wonderful recipes for people watching what they eat I always check her blog to see what is new.
Last summer I planted one lonely dill plant so when the plant set seeds in the autumn. I sprinkled them on a very bare dry patch of my garden.
This spring up came masses of dill and I do mean masses.
So on the search I went for recipes. Found this delicious recipe best part I had
everything on hand including the surfeit of dill.
Do check out the link for the recipe, the only things I changed I used 1/2 cup of dill and salted the cucumbers first let them drain for about 1/2 hour.
Found the salad just as good the second day if a little watery , not so good the
3rd day.

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

This salad looks very refershing!