Monday 31 December 2007

One Year


It has been one year since I started blogging.
I did not think I would find much to blog about.
I started out posting for mostly family , as a way to keep in touch with the grandkids.
Over the year I surprised myself with all I found to post, gardens, food, family occasions, recipes, friends and life in general.
Looking back at the first few from 2006 posts , here is a quick update; no it is not green here this year,
I am working New Years Eve and hosting a New Years Day brunch for my sister and her husband , weight has been stable but I still need to lose 15 more pounds.
Guess what my New Years resolution will be?
Blogging has over the past year has become an enjoyable new hobby .
I have read lots of interesting blogs, been amazed at the quality of the photos and writing.. Peeked into other lives. Been touched by some of the stories, laughed at the humour of others, enjoyed trying recipes at my favourite food blogs,
Made a few blogging friends.
I want to thank all who stop at my blog and let you know how much I appreciate the comments some have been kind enough to leave .
Thank you!
More to come in 2008!

3 comments:

Jannett said...

I love your blog. I will be reading in 2008 for sure.
Have a wonderful New Years!!!!
:)

Rosanne said...

Happy New Year Mom!

Victoria Williams said...

A whole year of blogging! Great job! I really enjoy your thoughts, recipes, and peeking into your life. Thanks for sharing.