Saturday 21 April 2007

Spring, books ,Tv etc

Spring has finally arrived , the temps this weekend are in the low 20's , lots of sun and blue skies.
So I am out in the garden cleaning up the winter debris. Sore muscles you bet!

After gardening most of the afternoon yesterday last night to relax ,I watched a new show for the second time , Raines, with Jeff Goldblum, quite good, a little quirky, what jumped out at me, the guiding force behind this show is Graham Yost , Elwy Yost, who was the host on TVO classic movie program , is his father . I can certainly see the tips Graham has picked up from his Dad's interest.
I wonder how well this show will do on a Friday night slot tho.

Couple of new mystery books I have read lately were very good, Prior Bad Acts by Tami Hoag and The Mehisto group by Tess Gerritson. Both kept me reading long after I should have turned out the light.

No comments: