Friday 19 July 2013

Little Red Wagon-Project makeover

I  got a smile out of the challenge this week...... make over a card one doesn't like or made a mistake on.
Do over great idea! I had many to chose ,oh so many!
 Here is what I ended up doing ...
 
The card on the left is what I was supposed to be making ...Pretty  after a second try. The one on the right  I smudged red on the edge  then  I stamped birthday wished upside down.. Yes, a very  bad day of card making....
So when LRW  challenged  us this was  perfect  to try to repair  , roughly tore edge of  flower and then  antiqued that  edge  , punched out  Wishes and edged the scallop  with cherry cobbler...  a couple of butterflies and  a dry embossed cherry cobbler  background..... papers not wasted one would think..
 
I so do not like  the result......  this will also get recycled.
Groan!.

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Great way to rescue your stamped images! That is a gorgeous flower and it looks great on the dark red paper.