Tuesday 29 January 2013

Aunty Acid

Move over Maxine!

 Found a new   "lady"   with  a  humour that  appeals to me. My daughter Rosanne knows my   love of  snark / things you would love to say but don't and sent me  several  of these.......
Found out  this wonderful old lady was created from the minds of  3 Brits Ged Backland ,writer Raychel Backland and Dave Iddon  of Backland Studio in Haworth  West Yorkshire. Aunty Acid has been voted for  3 years  the woman I would love to live next door to the most....and I so would.......

Hope  you got a smile ! She certainly made me.

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

bwahahaha :)

Karen said...

Ha, I love Aunty Acid! Everyone of those cartoons was hilarious. And yes, I agree with her, sometimes it would be better if people used a gluestick instead, lol.

Donna Heber said...

A wonderful chuckle Rosemary! I love the glue instead of lipstick - especially for those people at the office :-)

Muffy's Marks said...

Love Auntie Acid. Thanks for the laugh of the day!!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the chuckle. These are hilarious!!