Wednesday 29 June 2011

Magnum Ice Cream Bars

We've all seen the advertisements   touting these   decadent ice cream bars.....  Magnum is an ice cream brand owned by the British/Dutch Unilever company.Well loved world wide. Just brought to Canada recently.
Big with the Trumps.
I had a coupon , buy one get one free ....
At 6.99 each for only 3 bars  rather pricey. size of each bar  approximately 3 oz. each.
Decided  not too bad using the coupon.  Tried  2 flavours  , classic and dark.
The Belgian chocolate  coating was  very good   ....The ice cream vanilla bean   flecked part was just  okay.
I did enjoy them but  for price  do not think I will purchase them again.
Will stick to my Chapman's Fudgesticks. 

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Steve brought these home for us as a treat. They are quite good but totally decadent, I'll stick to my chocolate popsicles!