Monday 18 April 2011

Installing Spring?

INSTALLING SPRING...


███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.

Install delayed....please wait.

Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again

 Picture    from 11 AM this morning,   many  white flakes in the air. Installing spring ode from friend...who knows how much I want  a few warm days..

9 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Good Morning Rosemary,
I wanted to stop by and Thank You for your kindness. Your kind words have been a comfort to me and I will carry them in my heart. Thank you for caring and remembering me.
Miz Helen

Becca's Dirt said...

I'm so sorry you are getting some snow. Darnit the calender says its the middle of April. Sending you some warm sunshine. Have a good day.

Karen said...

Oh, Rosemary, how funny and how TRUE, we are having the same problems here with our Spring installation. Winter Storm Warning for our area tomorrow. Yippee.

Jannett said...

I know we had snow here again..sigh..!!! We need spring.. LOL

Anonymous said...

Funny post Rosemary, hope the snow doesn't last long. ;)

Rosanne said...

We haven't been able to install spring either!

Bonnie said...

Rosemary, I saw this posted on Facebook too. Absolutely true - we had snow in the air all day yesterday. Darn it!!!

verobirdie said...

Rosemary, you made my day with that funny post. So sorry though the installation failed for you...
I love your pansies!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I think Mother Nature has it in for us.