Saturday 9 October 2010

Happy Thanksgiving !

Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. The rain has stopped. The days are warm and sunny with bright blue skies,nights clear and starlit.
Perfect for viewing the changing colour of the trees. Visiting family and friends. Enjoying all the events planned this weekend.
A friend sent me this poem and I loved the sentiment.
Don`t know where or who wrote it.Wanted to share the thought especially apropos on this weekend.

Wishing you enough on this Thanksgiving weekend.
Photobucket
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye

Happy Thanksgiving All!

4 comments:

Rosanne said...

Have a terrific weekend!

Linda said...

It is a glorious weekend, we've been out for a lovely drive to view the Fall colours, we went out for breakfast and to the library this morning, a turkey is cooking in the oven for a family dinner tomorrow, and the grandchildren are coming for a visit this afternoon.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend too.

Pat said...

Sweet poem.
Enjoy the weekend.

pinkglitterfae said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, enjoy the weekend!