Sunday 24 October 2010

Flyaway Halloween has crept into my home!

Halloween and Autumn has come to our home from the front door gentleman welcoming visitors
The table on the porch
to the wreath

on the front door all are harvest touches.
Halloween on door knobs,

On the floor,

the kitchen counter

Jars filled with candy waiting for little scary ghouls and goblins.

Halloween has crept into the living room spidery coasters.

Love the white gourd pumpkins

Zelda the witch
keeping watch over the Dickens Village
with the new Pumpkin touches Rosanne gave me for my birthday.


The Thanksgiving dinner table was decorated on a blend of Thanksgiving and Halloween from the mums, Autumn leaves, turkey, to the pumpkins.


Black tablecloth accented by spooky witchy hats, spider webs, more pumpkins and witches brooms holding special treats for the guests.



Each Flyaway favour bag was decorated individually. This craft was from Martha Stewart . Here is the link.


Has Halloween crept into yours?

4 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I love Halloween though my family not so much. Fall is by far my favorite season. Not too hot, not too cold.

Anonymous said...

Everything looks wonderful!!

Kathryn

Pat said...

The table settings are great. The vase with flowers really caught my eye.
Have the same two little scare crows.

Rosanne said...

Love all your seasonal decor!