Tuesday 21 July 2009

Finally found!

I have been looking for a pair of wall scones for the living room.......for months.
Here it is....with the lovely etched glass shade. ......
It you say!

Yes, there is a pair however when hanging the second one the metal back broke so disappointingly it has to go back , thank goodness I called the store immediately to report the problem and I have the last one waiting for me when I make the hour long trip back to the city..
Disappointment seems to be a theme this week...

4 comments:

Victoria Williams said...

Very pretty sconce. Too bad they can't mail you the other one, but it might break in the mail!

Rosanne said...

Oh, its gorgeous!Looks terrific there!

Nikky said...

oh those are pretty! where did you get them?

Pat said...

Nice find.
Cheer up kiddo !!!