Friday 19 September 2008

Thank You Bloggers

Since I have started this blog, I have met many people through the Internet.
I have received a lot of congratulations on my retirement , for which I am truly thankful.
The generosity and kindness of people shouldn't surprise me but it does amaze me.
Strangers from all over, share their lives , ideas, recipes,gardens and homes, happy and sad occasions.

Just today I received an email commenting on my story of the mirror vs the picture in the foyer. Canadian Baker too even found a picture of a mirror that might suit my mirrored chest better.So nice!

In snail mail from Britain , I got a lovely handmade card congratulating me on retirement , Thank you Linda! Do check out her blog to see the amazing cards and scrapping she does.
This sharing of lives ,
all the comments / interaction make blogging so worth while.
Thank you all who have taken the time to comment on my blog.

2 comments:

MrBrownThumb said...

How cool is that card? It is even cooler how people who you only know through your writings will reach out and become friends.

Rosanne said...

How nice to see the connections made through the blog!

And I agree a frameless mirror would work best!