Tuesday 17 June 2008

Moving day has arrived

M-Day is June 27th.
Adeiu to Belmont. Hello Port Rowan.
With moving
day so fast approaching this busy time will mean my blog will be rather quiet.
I am excited to be starting this new phase in my life with lots of new places to explore in the Lake Erie/ Long Point area.
Lots of ideas whirling in my mind of how to turn this new house turned into a home.
Planning the new gardens will unfortunately have to wait until the fall when the grass will be laid and driveway, sidewalk and patio are finished.
Will be fun to blog about the changes to come.
One new excitement I will finally able to up grade from dial up internet connection to hi-speed.
Surfing blogs, email and sending and recieving jokes will be so much faster.Woo Hoo.
Radio silence is now beginning.

No comments: