Sunday 10 June 2007

I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by Kim and Victoria , the rules are:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are my 8;

1-at age 5 and 6 I took dance lessons, Tap and the one step I remember is shuffle , ball , step.Guess this is why I love any movie or TV show about dance, Go John Travolta!

2-When I was 12 and for 2 years took baton twirling , yes I was a majorette and marched and twirled my way in many parades.

3-I married at 16. Still with the same man.Any regrets no, cause through all the ups and downs I have 3 wonderful daughters.If anything feel it stunted my social skills never living independently.

4-Went to a one room school S.S. #13

from Grade 5 to Grade 8 . Yes it was 2 miles from my home. Occasionally we did walk , tho most times one of the parents did drive us. In the spring and fall we rode our bikes . Grades 1 to 8 each had a row.

In the good weather we often had class out under the big maples.

It was a great time.

5-Love Jazz in particular anything with a saxophone. Wailing.......

6-Sci fi aficionado; anything Star Trek , movies , TV . Star Wars, BattlestarGalactica,Stargate; anyone remember V, First Wave, read Isaac Asimov, Arthur Clarke and others, X-files Close Encounters, ET. I have a communicator pin that I wear sometimes especially when at work I need Scotty to "beam me up" from my grind. Yes I think we need to go into outer space (Editorial comment)

7-Paint folk art style , still learning and right now it is very primitive.

8-Did I mention retirement , my next objective in 2008 ,I am planning on becoming a Master Gardener taking a course through Guelph University.



I am now tagging;

Rosanne

Shirley

Sue

Chris

Sherry

Kathy

Denise

WhiskeyBob

1 comment:

Victoria Williams said...

Nice list. Yes, I remember V. I was pregnant with my first child and it freaked me out! Married at 16, and still? Wow, now that's impressive.