Thursday 4 January 2007


January 4th 2007

Time is flying !
Buddy in the yard see the sun!
Here it is already into the first week in January.
Still have green grass no snow!
So very unusual for this time of the year.


Over the last months since August of 2006 I have been trying to change the way I eat and in doing so lose weight.

I was feeling so unwell in July that I knew I had to do something.

My knees were hurting in fact all of me hurt. So I started a new "diet" yet again.

Having carried a lot of weight for many years and trying every diet going and finally just giving up. Tired of yoyo dieting .

For whatever I have started a program that seems to work for me .

Up to now I have lost 29 pounds.

I need to lose 21 more .

It has been a tough thing to do over the holidays, treats abounded but I am back on track again and for me that is an amazing feat . I find I can have "Holidays" and the occasional dinner out and get right back to eating healthier.

My plan for this year is to lose the 21 pounds and then hold that weight and try to get more exercise ..
I am also on a countdown to retirement.
21 1/2 months to go... less than 2 years.
Woo Hoo!!!!


1 comment:

Rosanne said...

That's great Mom!